Dog Trick Training and Advanced Dog Skills
If you're looking for a dog trick trainer in Florida, look no further.
Lexi Hayden's FINE-TUNED CANINES
offers premium dog trick training services and results:
Lexi Hayden is a very experienced dog trick trainer. She has taught a large number of different tricks to dogs of varying ages (yes - you CAN teach older dogs new tricks), breeds, sizes, temperaments and backgrounds, including shelter and rescue dogs.
We offer all difficulty levels of trick training from the easiest to the most complex.
Check out our various movies showing different dogs we've trained performing a wide assortment of tricks of varying degrees of difficulty.
Lexi has received a number of trick training titles from one of America's most well-known trick trainers, Kyra Sundance (see credentials page)
What makes FINE-TUNED CANINES' dog trick training services better compared to other dog trainers who offer dog trick training?
- Results: happy dogs that perform tricks because of a joy of working with a human rather than being continuously lured with treats
- Skills and experience of a trainer: Lexi Hayden, the owner of FINE-TUNED CANINES, has actual experience teaching tricks to a variety of different dogs, including dogs other than her own
- FINE-TUNED CANINES teaches both the dogs and the owners how to perform tricks together as a team
- All of our services, including dog trick training services, are CUSTOMIZED to fit YOUR and YOUR DOG's personality, energy level, etc. - as opposed to other trainers who sell trick training classes and who treat all dogs the same way without acknowledging the individuality of each dog
- We always have fun and giggle a lot while training. Dogs giggle a lot too with us.
- We teach you how your dog can love working with you more than food rewards AND respect you
- We teach precision in any kind of training - including dog trick training
- Lexi Hayden's training skills have been recognized by the BEST trainers in the dog training industry, including renowned dog trainer and canine behavior expert Martin Deeley (please see testimonial)
What are dog tricks?
Dog tricks are various BEHAVIORS and SKILLS that you can teach your dog. Many times people make a distinction between dog trick training and other forms of training (obedience, tracking, protection, agility, etc.) For example, they view obedience training as "serious" and "formal", almost like drilling in the army, whereas dog trick training, on the other hand, is seen as something that is done in an offhand manner. For that reason, dogs performing tricks often do so with a lack of precision that would be unacceptable in obedience training. In addition, dogs generalize the owner's lowered expectations in the dog trick training arena to the "formal" arena, resulting in diminished performance in "formal" training situations.
Lexi Hayden's training, whether it be obedience, agility, trick training, or some other type, is always fun. The main goals of training are to fine-tune the dog, fine-tune the relationship between the dog and his/her owner, and create a lasting partnership in which the dog works with the owners for the joy of the partnership rather than for only a reward such as food.
Besides the entertaining nature of dog trick training, there are a lot of so called "dog tricks" that we teach that are really very advanced, sophisticated skills/behaviors performed by a dog. Those advanced skills are often needed in some very specialized areas of dog training, such as: service dog training, tracking and nose work, agility, obedience, search and rescue dog training and many more.
Why teach tricks to dogs?
Dog trick training strengthens the human-canine bond, provides a dog both physical and mental stimulation, entertains the curious canine mind, and enriches a dog's life in a fun, silly and loving way. It provides a way for dog and owner to do things TOGETHER as a team.
What dogs benefit from trick training?
All dogs benefit from dog trick training. It is that simple. It doesn't matter whether a dog is young, old, big, small, mixed or purebred. Dogs enjoy learning, having a purpose, a job and thinking while having fun - dog trick training with Lexi Hayden and FINE-TUNED CANINES provides all of that and more!