Naples, Fort Myers, Florida dog training
Naples Florida (Collier County) and Fort Myers Florida (Lee county) professional dog training, dog psychology and education for dog owners
FINE-TUNED CANINES, LLC (Naples Florida dog training and dog behavior) and Aleksandra "Lexi" Hayden, Certified Professional Dog Trainer and Dog Behavior Specialist, welcome you. Lexi is a Professional member of IACP (International Association of Canine Professionals) and is highly recommended by clients, and fellow dog trainers (including internationally renowned canine professionals).
Our dog training services include:
Are you frustrated and in need of help with your best friend? We can help. We offer a variety of smart solutions for savvy dog owners.
Does your dog exhibit any of these problem behaviors or issues?
- Pulling on a leash
- Soiling in the house (not housebroken or other reasons)
- Jumping on people
- Dashing through doors
- Not coming when called
- Running away
- Biting or growling at people
- Snapping at and/or fighting with other dogs
- Chasing cats and/or other animals
- Chasing bicycles and/or other vehicles
- Digging holes
- Barking excessively
- Chewing inappropriately
- Climbing on furniture you do not wish it to be on
- Stealing food and objects off counter-tops and tables
- Engaging in other behavior which you consider inappropriate
- Exhibiting noise and/or thunderstorm phobia
- Dominance testing
- Lacking focus
- Lacking confidence
- Lacking engagement
- Lacking self control/impulse control
Together with you we will create a true partnership between you and your dog that will provide control and willing obedience both on and off leash.
Do you want your dog to:
- Come when called, both on and off leash
- Sit/stay and/or down/stay
- Walk politely by your side on leash
- Wait at the door
- Go to a place when told to
- Become crate trained and enjoy being in a crate
- Become housebroken and learning proper potty manners
- Be accepting and social with people and other animals
- Be controllable and not run off or chase
- Exhibit other behaviors that you have requested your dog learn
- Not engage in behaviors which you have asked to be eliminated
- Happily behave as a polite companion
- Be balanced, relaxed and happy
- Develop patience
- Develop self-control/impulse control around distractions
- Learn better communication with humans
- Learn new skills and vocabulary
- Learn new proper behaviors and develop good habits
- Listen to owners at all times, not just have a "selective hearing"
Why choose Fine-tuned Canines and our services?
Our entire focus is on fine-tuning relationship between humans and their canines by creating appropriate and acceptable behavior in your dog and by training you, the dog owner, as well!
We do this humanely, effectively and gently by providing one or more of the following:
Please read more: